|Job Title:||PCB Inspector|
|Salary:||Up to £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 16:36|
Quality inspector required by award winning manufacturing company, based in Windsor. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspection of PCB's and final assemblies.
- Carrying out inspection using a variety of machines
- Order checking and supplier management.
- Inspection of electronic products at all stages of production and repair.
- First and final inspection of a variety of PCB's, sub-assemblies and units.
- Identification of fault trends and implementation of corrective action to prevent recurrence of issues
- Assessing products which have been returned from customers for modification and repair.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar role in Electronics
- IPC 610 Certified or keen to undergo training
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience of PCB assembly
- A strong background in electro mechanical assembly
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Flexibility to work shifts to meet the needs of the business
If this position is of interest, please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £26000 per annum
£24000 - £25000 per annum