Payroll Team Member
|Job Title:||Payroll Team Member|
|Salary:||£11.55 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jess Moreton|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 16:30|
Monday – Friday
37.5 Hours Per week
Contract - 4 Months (possibility of extension)
Bangor, North Wales
Job Purpose: Working as part of the HR Payroll team your key responsibilities will be to undertake tasks as directed by your Team Leader to agreed timescales and targets. As member of a Team you will be expected to work to the Team objectives but also demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative. Working as an individual and as a team member and providing support and assistance to other Team members. You will be required to deliver exceptional customer service.
Job Specific Criteria:
1. Experience of working within a HR Payroll environment, with experience of transactional payroll processing.
2. Good organisational skills.
3. Good written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate confidently, with excellent customer service skills.
4. Good inter-personal skills with the ability to work under pressure using your own. initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
5. Good understanding of using a payroll system and other. software / applications to meet the requirements of your area of responsibility.
6. Strong IT and accurate data entry skills
If you have previous experience within a similar role and wish to be considered, please click the apply button or call Jess on 01978 291 565 Pertemps Wrexham
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's