|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The role will be based at our Head Office in Meriden, Warwickshire, and is full time 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Salary will be dependent on experience.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a professional, timely and accurate payroll service to internal and external clients, and adding value by identifying where process efficiencies can be made within the function in order to benefit the payroll team and the end users.
• Ensure high volume and fast paced weekly and monthly payrolls are processed accurately and timely, in line with contractually agreed framework and processing timetables.
• Effective people management in order for the department to achieve and maintain a consistently high standard of results.
• The provision of payroll support and advice to the end users, both internal and external.
• Identification and interviewing in recruitment of new payroll staff.
• Effective training and development of staff to the required standards, including team building, team meetings, personal development plans and regular one-to one meetings.
• Ensure production of timely and accurate end of year reporting, including P60's and P11D's.
• Supporting the wider teams on system migration and projects, both current and future, through the transformation lifecycle, keeping project teams and stakeholders up to date at all times.
• Systems and data migration, using various methodologies including manual keying and manipulation/import of multiple data sets across numerous file formats.
• Developing best practice process maps and operating procedures to provide structure and direction for team members and end users.
• Gap analysis, impact analysis and process mapping.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Highly analytical and attentive, with the ability to solve problems.
• Highly skilled in PAYE legislation.
• Experience with working across multiple systems and platforms, including payroll, HR, T&A and management of interfaces and import/export routines.
• Experience with TUPE transfers and acquisitions.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY!