Payroll Team Leader
|Job Title:||Payroll Team Leader|
|Salary:||£25000 - £31000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 16:39|
This role is reporting into the Payroll Manager and is perfect for someone who is looking to be part of a growing firm who can offer plenty of long term progression.
• Completing monthly payroll controls on time
• Assist Manager to deliver group payroll
• Overseeing P11Ds and PSA processes
• Reconciling payroll deductions
• Ensuring team hit SLA agreements and achieve KPIs
• Training and supervising Payroll Administrators
If this sounds like a Payroll Supervisor role you would be interested in then do not hesitate to apply.
On offer for the successful Payroll Supervisor:
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Study support towards a recognised payroll qualification
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's