|Job Title:||Payroll Supervisor|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £22.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 16:45|
International Accountancy firm is seeking an experienced Payroll Supervisor to support their inhouse payroll team at their central London offices.
This is an interim position to start ASAP for an initial 2 month period and will pay between £20.00 to £22.00 per hour PAYE.
The Payroll Supervisor will primarily be responsible for the administration and processing of monthly in house multiple payrolls and some monthly client payrolls within the national payroll team, to provide a first-class payroll bureau service. Duties include:
- Responsible for the day to day administration of multiple client and in house payrolls.
- Dealing with third party providers, uploading monthly benefits data and arranging payments
- Use PAYRITE payroll software.
- To process all types of manual payroll calculations.
- To use existing knowledge of PAYE/NIC, including K codes when running client and in house payrolls.
- To use existing knowledge of SMP, SPP, SAP and SSP when running client and in house payrolls.
- To use existing knowledge of pension scheme's including auto enrolment rules (defined benefit, sacrifice and defined contribution schemes) when providing administration for various payrolls.
- To carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis.
- To liaise with HMRC and assist with enquiries.
- Significant payroll experience, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Accountancy Bureau payroll experience is preferable.
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Demonstrates knowledge and confidence in using PAYRITE software.
- Good IT skills, intermediate level of Excel is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with clients and staff.
- Organises workload and demonstrates ability of prioritising own tasks.
- Demonstrates attention to details and a high concern for accuracy.
- Must have experience of working on various client payrolls with multiple deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's