- Job Reference: 00039912-1
- Date Posted: 20 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Salary: £24,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance & Superannuation, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
My client, a large multisite accountancy practice is looking for a Payroll Senior. The client is an accommodating, flexible and growing company, they have done very well over the past 12 months, and unlike many companies have continued to expand their team even through COVID-19!
They currently have an opening within their payroll department, with fantastic opportunities for progression to management roles in the future. This role has become available due to the success of the company, they are looking for someone to help drive the company forward and provide a fantastic all-around experience for clients and assist with junior members of the team.
Role and responsibilities:
* Processing end to end weekly and monthly payrolls for a number of clients,
* Being a senior point of contact for clients for all payroll queries,
* Ensuring all statutory payments are processed accurately and correctly,
* Ensuring PAYE and Tax is accurate and correct,
* Processing furlough payments,
* Working with the Payroll Manager to provide support and assistance to Junior members of the team,
* Knowledge of the system Star is ideal but not essential.
Benefits of the role:
* 25 days holiday,
* Onsite Parking,
* Lots of opportunities for progression,
* The chance to join a secure company not effected by the Coronavirus!
* Great work life balance- flexibility on full and part time hours.
* Training and potential for study support- if this is something you would be interested in!
* Driven, motived and punctual.
* Ability to work well as part of a supportive team!
* Experience in management/training and developing junior members of staff,
* Experience working with multiple clients and Payroll’s before.
This is a great opportunity for anyone that wants to join a growing and successful business and progress & learn within a supportive environment. The company offers lots of flexibility and can accommodate full or part time hours. The salary will be in the range of £24k-£30k depending on experience.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today and I can provide any more information that you may need- including information regarding the company