|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This role is offered on an 8 month contract.
Working within a small and dedicated Payroll Team, if you are looking to gain wider knowledge of multiple pension schemes this role will enable you to achieve this. If you enjoy being accountable and delivering a high level of customer service this role will give you the opportunity to engage with the wider business.
Main responsibilities and key duties:
• To have current knowledge of UK pensions legislation
• Contact for staff and management for any pension payroll related queries
• To ensure that correct payments, reports and returns are made to the occupational pension schemes
• Processing of pension forms including opt outs, memberships, retirement, transfers, AVCs and added years
• Identify pension reporting requirements and contribute to the design and output produced as part of the project
• Create test scripts to ensure the system is functioning as expected and complete full testing cycle
• Provide status updates to Project Managers
Qualifications and requirements:
• Experience in pension scheme administration
• Significant knowledge of UK pensions legislation
• Relevant experience of gathering and interpreting complex requirements relating to pension providers
• Experience of creating and implementing new systems and procedures
• Good interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills required
• Effective organisation and planning skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proactive customer support and problem resolution
• Able to handle complex activities and tight timescales
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.