|Salary||Up to £25,000 + Benefits||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Key duties include:
- Collection and processing of time and attendance data
- Payroll input and processing from start to finish
- Payroll Reports
- Submissions to third parties such as HMRC, ONS, etc.
- Checking of colleagues work
- Resolving payroll queries
- Pension and automatic enrolment experience
- Payroll manual calculations
- Experience of paying shifts desirable
- Keep up to date with all payroll legislation changes through independent research
- Work collaboratively within the payroll team and wider departments
- Problem-solving skills – able to take on different tasks assigned to you
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Awareness of and adherence to GDPR regulations
- Experience of processing payrolls from start to finish
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as you can work as part of a team.
- Professional attitude and values in line with the FFG values.
- Great knowledge of PAYE/NIC and any other legislation relating to payroll.
- Able to prioritise and organise workload to work effectively in a busy team
Please contact Natalie McGeoch or apply on the link below.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.