|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£22.28 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Taylor|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 11:58|
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Payroll processes while the organisation implements a new system and processes, progressing through a series of parallel payroll runs to support full implementation.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure that correct payments, reports and returns are made to HMRC, our occupational pension schemes, and other statutory bodies. To provide these bodies with appropriate information on pay, as required
• Anticipate the impact and implications of new regulations/legislation and determine the most appropriate method of implementing changes on the integrated payroll-HR system
• Manage the Payroll Team Leader and Payroll Specialists
• Conduct regular system checks to ensure accuracy of data and to identify any problems and implement corrective measures for current and future employees.
• Liaise closely with colleagues in Finance and Performance, ensuring that monthly reconciliations for budget control purposes are undertaken
• Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive guidance notes on using the payroll elements of the Core HR/Payroll database and ensure adherence by the Payroll team and other key stakeholders in HR
• Configure and manage data relating to staff payments onto our integrated payroll-HR system on a regular basis, ensuring that staff are paid on time and receive the correct payments
• Any other duties appropriate to the grade, as required
What you will need to be great at this role:
• CIPP Diploma in Payroll Management or equivalent
• Proven track record of managing payroll systems and processes and applying to system requirements
• A detailed knowledge of payroll systems, taxation and national insurance rules
• Experience in pension scheme administration
• Technologically aware and innovative
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and process design skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30450 - £33735 per annum
Institute Admin Manager
£19.78 per hour
Temporary International Liaison Manager
HOURLY PAY RATE
School Business Manager - Hull
Kingston upon Hull
Paid to Grade Based on Experience
Customer Services Training and Quality Manager
£30000 - £32000 per annum