|Salary||Dependent on experience||Sector||Executive and Management|
We are recruiting for a Payroll Implementation Manager to support a Bureau Payroll Manager with the implementation of transferring from one payroll system to another. We are looking for a Payroll Manager who can help our client identify and offer recommendations of a new payroll system and be able to project manage the implementation process from start to end.
The Payroll Implementation manager will be supporting the Bureau Payroll Manager in scoping, planning and delivering a number of payroll and HR system implementation projects, working on short term one-off undertakings as well as developing a strategic framework for future client project migrations and implementations, to enable the subsequent ongoing delivery and development of structured, auditable standard process maps and operating procedures.
Payroll Implementation Manager Key Responsibilities include
• Supporting the Bureau Payroll Manager on system migration and projects, both current and future, through the transformation lifecycle, keeping project teams and stakeholders up to date at all times
• Diagnosing the need for change when and where appropriate, through review of processes, legislative governance, technology and business practice
• Assessment of the risk and benefits of implementing change and articulating the business case to ensure buy in and investment where appropriate
• Driving an ethos that puts the customer at the heart of what we do ensuring best in class customer focus
• Collaborating with other business managers and leaders in the delivery of cohesive change where it overlaps service areas .
The successful Payroll Implementation Manager will have previous experience in systems and data migration using various methodologies and be able to offer support in developing implementation plans and functional specifications to facilitate timely and accurate delivery of projects for both existing and new bureau clients, including payroll for our internal Group of companies. It will be essential that you can offer Gap analysis, impact analysis and process mapping for these projects.
You will need to be able to accommodate fast moving projects and ever evolving processes and changes to legislation as well as being highly skilled in PAYE legislation as well as have:-
Experience with TUPE transfers and acquisitions
Previous experience of working with payroll implementation projects and data migration Desirable Skills
Knowledge of project management processes
Experience of working with Microsoft Visio
CIPP (or similar) payroll qualification
If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please click apply or feel free to call Michelle on 01527 591091 for more details.