|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Retail|
They are currently looking for a Payroll Clerk who's responsibilities will include:
• Preparation and dispatch of all relevant HMRC data
• Ensure all payroll allowances and deductions are appropriately authorised
• Ensure all payroll is processed accurately and in time within agreed deadlines
• Support the team in administering employees personal and pay records
• Support the data entry of HR transactions
• Ensure appropriate pension procedures are adhered to
• Support the payroll manager with ongoing and new payroll projects
We are looking for a results driven, customer focused individual who possesses excellent communication skills. Loyalty, trust and integrity are key for this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.