|Job Title:||Payroll Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Corey Hicks|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 14:56|
As a Payroll Assistant you will be reporting into the Payroll Manager. The post holder will be responsible for accuracy of payroll numbers, generating and maintaining payroll reports.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring Company's HMRC obligations are met
• Maintaining monthly Payroll reports
• Generating monthly payroll reports for audit and senior management
• Supporting month-end payroll processes
• Dealing with employee queries relating to payroll
Experience and Skills:
• Proficient understanding of PAYE and payroll compliance
This is a great opportunity within an established organisation they offer great professional development and a host of employee benefits to match.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's