|Salary||£18000 - £20500 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
I am currently working with a large organisation who are seeking a payroll and pensions assistant to join their team on a full time permanent basis. Hours will be between 08.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday.This role will be to start late April. Basic salary between £18000 - £20500,
You will need previous experience working with payroll and pensions and basic accountancy experience.
Your role will include the following:
- Providing a timely payroll service for employees and pensioners
- Assisting with accurate calculation of statutory and company payments i.e. SSP & SMP
- Verify and create third party payments
- Organise day to day payroll input to ensure payroll deadlines are adhered to
- Verifying input and output of both temporary and permanent
- Providing pensions estimates and benefit statements
- Pension administration
- Check and verify P45s and student loans
- Ensure GDPR is followed at all times
General Skills you will hold:
- Excellent written English
- Good computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- Knowledge of PAYE & NIC
- Knowledge of balancing and reconciling
- Experience working within a payroll service
- Experience of using finance related systems
- Basic accountancy experience
If you are interested in this role please give me a call on 0114 2722600 or send your CV over to myself asap.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.