Payroll & Benefits Associate
|Job Title:||Payroll & Benefits Associate|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 13:28|
As the Payroll & Benefits Associate, you will be based in their Bristol office, and it will be your responsibility to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time including Benefit plans ensuring that all procedural and statutory requirements are met.
Responsibilities will include:
• All payroll processing input and checked on a daily basis
• Timesheets extracted/uploaded/updated within agreed deadlines
• Check Exceptions/FICO/BACS reports and correct any errors
• Ensure all payroll approvals are received within required deadlines
• Produce and send BACS file to ALBACS
• Test P45 file for production by outsourcers
• Send P46 file to HMRC via Gateway
• Undertake and resolve queries for employees, HMRC and other government bodies
• Liaise with Finance to assist with queries regarding reconciliations of P35 and 3rd Party payments
• Maintain benefits for medical insurance, pension plans, Sharesave & SIPS schemes, Cycle to work, Childcare Vouchers and any other employee benefit
• Ensure Business compliance with all Group and legislative requirements
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Have a minimum of 12 months Payroll experience
• Payroll & Benefits procedural and legislative knowledge
• Excellent IT skills, including SAP (desirable) payroll and Microsoft office
• Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 per annum
£18000 - £23000 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday
£10.68 - £11.50 per hour
part time sales associate
£8 - £9 per hour, Benefits: 6pm to 10pm - days negotiable - with selected overtime.