|Salary||£10300 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin, Recruitment & HR|
The Pay & Benefits Assistant is responsible for the first line response for payroll queries and filtering them as appropriate to other HR colleagues.
Members of the HR team provide cover for each other and for other HR colleagues, as appropriate to their grade and responsibility, to promote effective operations and business continuity.
Role and responsibilities of a Payroll Assistant:
• To keep up to date with legislation and guidelines relating to payroll to ensure the monthly payroll is processed in an accurate and compliant manner.
• Monthly payroll processing is consistently accurate.
• Monitor and review payroll related invoices to ensure that charges are correct and that these are paid in a timely manner.
• Question invoices to Pay & Benefits Officer where issues arise.
• All invoices are accurate and paid within agreed timescales.
• To support the Pay & Benefits Officer with the administration of the Association's reward and benefit portfolio.
• Provide advice and guidance where appropriate.
• Written confirmation is sent for salary exchange arrangements.
• To support in the processing of all staff changes on a monthly basis within strict payroll deadlines.
• Changes are accurately processed.
• All salary notification letters sent in a timely manner.
• Provide sound specific advice and guidance.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Payroll experience / payroll administration
• HR experience would be desirable but not essential
• Basic excel skills
The role is a fixed term contact so you MUST NOT be in a perm role at present.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please APPLY. Alternatively please email and up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01527 591 091.
Part time – 18 Hours (flexible to suit you )
12 month contract