Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a payroll administrator to work on a temporary assignment for 1 year, from home. Training will be on site in the Perth offices, as so you must be within commuting distance of Perth. This role will eventually return to offices. You will be required to work Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week. Pay rate is £12.47 per hour (PAYE).
* Accurate processing of a high volume of transactions on a monthly basis
* Timely and accurate payroll processing of new starters, leavers, changes and administration of company benefits and schemes
* Liaising with customers of all levels within the business
* Support with administration tasks relating to employee record maintenance
* Actively seek out opportunities to work more efficiently in wider support of the team
* Organised and methodical with the ability to work to tight monthly deadlines
* Previous experience of working with numbers and across multiple computer system
* Recent payroll or financial experience is essential for this role
* Previous experience of using a Payroll and Expenses system and Oracle payroll experience would be advantageous
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and have a good working knowledge of Office 365
* Excellent customer service skills
Duration: March 2021 - February 2022
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today.