|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Pertemps Bristol is seeking a part time Payroll Administrator for our busy city centre office. With almost 1,000 temporary staff working with us, we need an extra pair of hands to join our small and friendly team in Branch!
About the job:
• Part time - Monday, Tuesday and Friday
• £10 per hour
• 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes lunch break
• 24 days holiday per annum, pro rata
• Lots of company benefits, including an extra day off each year for your birthday!
The successful Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
• Accurate inputting of timesheets into computer system
• Ensuring all necessary Purchase Orders are in place.
• Chasing up missing/late timesheets
• Flagging any issues to Branch Manager and Consultants
The right candidate:
• Previous experience within a payroll administrator role.
• Data entry with excellent attention to detail
• Confident IT user, especially with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills
If you would like to speak to us about this Payroll administrator position, please click apply or contact Janine Robinson in our Bristol branch.