|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||£21000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Izabelle Thomas|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 13:23|
Working as part of a friendly team and in recently refurbished offices you will assist with providing a full payroll service for the group. Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the monthly payrolls are run efficiently, correctly and on time
• Processing leavers and starters – including P46 & P45s
• Assisting with preparing payments
• Updating the system as necessary prior to the pay run
• Issuing P45s to leavers and P60s at the end of the tax year
• Dealing with any payroll queries
• Recording absences including sickness, holiday, maternity / paternity and ensuring these are paid according
• Producing yearly pay rate reports
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of processing payrolls, pension schemes, auto-enrolment and RTI administration with knowledge of payroll systems, taxation and national insurance regulations.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's