|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||£16000 - £17000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 13:54|
Location - Barnstaple
Salary - £16,000 - £17,000
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
I am working with a fantastic growing company who have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team in a busy and varied role.
This role Payroll Administrator mainly involve collecting timesheet data and collating this into the monthly payroll excel spreadsheets.
Main Duties of the successful Payroll Administrator -
- Payroll administration and timesheet input with a keen eye for detail.
- General administration support to the Accounts/Payroll department.
- Work within a team to ensure all duties are covered.
- Liaise with other Departments to ensure joint tasks are fulfilled.
- High level of computer literacy using software packages, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A knowledge of SAGE would be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good time management. (Essential)
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's