|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kelsey|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 15:35|
This is to start asap for Maternity Cover ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years payroll experience
Your duties will include:
• Arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerised payroll system in conjunction with TENSOR.
• Administer the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes
• To process joiners and leavers.
• Record sickness and other absences via TENSOR.
• Ability to handle multiple clients and contacts for each invoice.
• Process Supplier Invoices for approval and for entry on Sage.
• Reconciliation of invoices with supplier statement.
• Dealing with Customer and Supplier queries over the telephone.
• General office duties to cover for absence/holidays.
• Petty Cash expenditure
• Credit Control
• System Experience in SAGE
• Strong MS Office skills, in particular Word, Excel and Oracle.
• Ability to work alone
• Excellent Communication skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Ability to demonstrate experience within Credit Control
Salary is competitive and negotiable.
Please do apply to Sarah at Pertemps in Burton without delay to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£25000 - £28000 per annum
£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £9.40 per annum
£15.50 per hour