|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||28 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Bennison|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 16:44|
Payroll Administrator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll, Accounts, Finance, Accountancy
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £DOE, Full Time
Location: Bideford, North Devon
Acorn Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experience Payroll Administrator for our client based in Bideford, North Devon. This role is on a permanent contract, on a full time basis.
To provide an efficient and effective payroll administration service.
- Process and submit monthly, fortnightly and weekly payroll accurately
- Process Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay
- Process pension auto-enrolment for correct deductions and issuing letters accordingly
- Process New Starters and Leavers
- Completion of accurate forms for HMRC
- Liaise with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Experience in a similar role processing a high volume of payroll
- Knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Payroll programs
- Experience of using Brightpay Payroll advantageous but not essential
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation including SMP, SSP, NMW, Holiday pay entitlement etc.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of RTI
- Sounds knowledge of end of year processes
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.15pm
Apply online today!
Acorn Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client company. Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's