|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-11-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Izabelle Thomas|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 08:59|
As a Payroll Administrator you will have proven experience running various sized payrolls, key elements of the role include:
• Calculate and process weekly and monthly payrolls for a portfolio of clients
• Calculate and process CIS monthly returns
• Notify clients of PAYE liabilities
• Submit required paperwork to HMRC adhering to deadlines
• Deal with general payroll related queries
• Sage software and payroll knowledge
• Auto Enrolment knowledge and experience would be advantageous
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Sage knowledge is essential
There is flexibility with the hours and will look from 25 -30 hours up to full-time. Working hours are 8.45am - 5pm with parking onsite.
You will be a professional, self-motivated and adaptable individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will have high level of accuracy in your workloads, be highly computer literate; Microsoft packages, Sage Payroll
The ideal candidate will have good all round knowledge of payroll and current PAYE and NIC legislation, comprehensive understanding of HMRC requirements and legislation is essential alongside knowledge of Auto Enrolment.
Accuracy and the ability to work without supervision is essential, along with good IT skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's