|Salary||£17000 - £17500 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The purpose of this role is to assist in the accurate and timely processing of transactions relating to all aspects of the Payroll function, thereby helping to ensure compliance with all aspects of HMRC Regulations and Statutory Pension Regulations.
You will be expected to:
• Carry out basic administration and assist Payroll Administrators as appropriate
• Entry of basic Payroll data
• Assist in the audit and checking of basic payroll data entry
• Assist in the monthly Pension Processes
• Assist in the monthly operation of the payroll
• Carry out monthly payroll filing
Previous experience of working in payroll would be an advantage. You will also have excellent communication skills (both written and oral), honesty and integrity and the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.