|Start Date:||2019-01-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rianna Grainger|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 16:44|
Working closely with the Payroll Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
• Managing all aspects of the payroll across 10+ countries
• Submitting and processing all payroll information
• Reconciling and assisting with the month and year end process to ensure compliance
• Ensuring all processes are efficient and maintain compliance
• Managing and dealing with payroll queries
The successful candidate will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and will have excellent communication and relationship building skills. Previous experience in international payroll is essential.
In return you will gain free onsite parking, excellent working culture and a competitive salary.
Individuals that have a short notice period will be favoured for this position.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's