|Salary||£19000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Retail|
They are currently looking for a Payments Administrator to join their finance team. The purpose of this role is to diligently maintain up-to-date supplier accounts and to maintain a positive relationship with Vendors providing monthly statement reconciliations.
Based at the companies head office located in Eastleigh, your responsibilities will include:
• To be the point of communication with the suppliers
• To manage and resolve supplier queries regarding the payments on their account
• To manage and resolve invoice queries using the accounts system
• To identify any urgent payments to be included in the payment run
• To resolve any potential legal action due to non-payment
• To be responsible for the reconciliation of supplier statements and saving files for Audit review
You will ideally possess the following qualities:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Numerate, with excellent attention to detail and efficient processing skills
• Diligent, accurate, self-motivated and reliable
• Comfortable working as part of a team
• Excellent use of MS Office - Outlook, Word and Excel – Vlookup and Pivot Tables
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.