Patient Pathway Coordinator
- Job Reference: 00072274-1
- Date Posted: 4 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Administration
We are looking for a Part-Time Patient Pathway Coordinator to join the team at our centre based in Cambridge, Newmarket
Hours - 30hrs per week
As the Patient Pathway Co-ordinator, you are responsible for providing a professional, accurate and timely administration service for all departments at GenesisCare, Cambridge. This includes Radiotherapy, Diagnostics, Out-Patient Clinics and Chemotherapy.
You are an enthusiastic, organised and motivated individual with the ability to work alongside multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. This will include close working relationships with Centre clinical teams and Consultants.
What you’ll do:
* Building strong working relationships with referring clinicians
* Supporting in the development of new services and patient pathways
What you’ll have:
Experience and skills:
* Experience within a diverse range of administrative roles
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience in a customer focused environment
* Strong relationship building skills
* Evidence of an empathetic and holistic approach to patient care
* Experience with resolving complaints satisfactorily
* Desirable – Experience in private healthcare
* Desirable – Experience in oncology administration
Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Experience of using Mosaic IT package
* Be proficient in all MS office packages including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
* Use of SharePoint
* Previously worked within the healthcare sector
Other requirements for this role:
* Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes.
* Willingness to work flexibly to accommodate Consultant Clinics
In order to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and patients, GenesisCare strongly encourages the uptake of the Covid-19 vaccination and booster vaccination programmes
What’s in it for you:
Do your life’s best work! This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a global oncology specialist, rated in the Top 1% of healthcare providers!
At GenesisCare we’re leading the way in technology and innovation, we’re changing the way patients experience cancer treatment and care. We do the right thing by our patients, our partners and each other. Like the sound of us? We would love to hear from you!
* Make sure your annual leave suits you with 25 days + bank holidays, and the opportunity to buy/ sell annual leave.
* Look after yourself with free private medical and dental cover, as well as access Employee Assistance Programme & Income Protection
* We’ll look after you and your family with free radiotherapy treatment.
* Plan for your future with a competitive Company Contributory Pension Scheme
* Join our wellbeing community with access to Babylon Health and Headspace Wellbeing
* Save on your parking costs with free car parking at most of our centres.
* Treat yourself with access to a wide range of retail discounts.
* Join a global employer and open opportunities to work in other countries.
Who we are:
Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing things differently. Asking what if and why not? And focused on getting the best possible outcomes for our patients so they can live better for longer.
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer and heart disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do - whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner, or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together