Patient Dining Co-ordinator (Catering)
|Job Title:||Patient Dining Co-ordinator (Catering)|
|Salary:||Up to £24,000 depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Nicholls|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 10:55|
Sodexo Healthcare are currently looking to recruit an experienced Patient Dining Catering Co-ordinator to support the Catering Managers in ensuring that continuous improvement is at the heart of all catering services.
You’ll have a thorough understanding of the monitoring checklists, service specifications and performance standards and build relationships with the Facilities Management Improvement Team, to develop a mutual respect on service delivery and quality matters.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week, flexibility is a must due to the nature of the business. Shift pattern is 5 over 7 days.Main responsibilities
- Ensure that the KRONOS payroll procedure is carried out correctly on a daily basis to ensure the accurate and timely payment of all staff. Deal with any payroll queries and errors as a priority liaising directly with payroll as appropriate
- Maintain staffing levels in line with service requirements
- Establish good working relationships with service users - attend meetings and complete checks
- Oversee compliance checks as required – including electrical and equipment checks
- Manage staff in line with the appropriate policies in relation to issues including conduct, performance, absence, grievance, fair treatment, pay progression, leave and all other HR policies
- Complete mid and month end stock takes and support with month end stock take when necessary
- Ensure effective two-way communication to all levels of staff within area
- Champion the CARES programme to ensure all staff are committed to delivering high levels of customer service at all times communicated
- Pro-actively look to recommend improvements to your work processes by providing suggestions and solutions
- Strong operational background in Catering services, ideally with experience in Healthcare
- An experienced leader who is effective in directing others
- Strong food hygiene background
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, colleagues, clients
- Attention to detail and adherence to standard
- Ability to deal with stressful situations with a flexible approach to the role
- Knowledge of healthcare PFI activity/contracts is useful but not essential, as is experience of the FM market
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef Manager - B&I - Staff Dining
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Negotiable
Catering Services Manager (Catering, Retail)
up to £37,000
Sous Chef Required in Burnley
Front Of House
£8.21 - £9.21 per hour
£20000 - £21000 per annum