|Salary||£23000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Pastry Chef required for a Luxury Hotel situated in Southampton City Centre. The Hotel has a Rosette awarded restaurant, and covers weddings and functions throughout the year. The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard.
Our client is part of a large group of hotels all with fantastic facilities and excellent career opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
• To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
• To comply with hotel’s health and safety and food safety legislations
• To keep all working areas clean and tidy
• To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful:
• NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills and a great team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Package of up to £28,000 + Tips
• Great career progression opportunities
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.