Pastry Chef – Rosette Standard – South Devon -£24k
|Job Title:||Pastry Chef – Rosette Standard – South Devon -£24k|
|Salary:||£24000 per annum, Benefits: Tips + Live In|
|Contact Name:||South West Perms|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 14:44|
Our Client is looking for a highly motivated Pastry Chef to join our kitchen team in our award winning hotel on the South Devon coast. This role would suit someone who is currently working in a similar environment, producing rosette standard food or will to look to progress in a world class team. Working between 45 to 48 hours per week on a mixture of shifts. You will producing high class afternoon teas, desserts for lunch and dinner and be able to train commis chefs. You will be expected to put together seasonal dessert menus.
Live in accommodation is available
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Pastry Chef de Partie:
• To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
• To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
• To comply with hotel’s health and safety and food safety legislations
• To keep all working areas clean and tidy
• To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Pastry Chef de Partie:
• Previous experience in a similar role, cooking to a rosette level
• NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills and a great team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Annual Salary of £24,000
• Meals on Duty, Uniform provided
• Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PASTRY CHEF DE PARTIE - 2 ROSETTE HOTEL
Up to £24500.00 per annum
SOUS CHEF - ROSETTE PUB - £28K
Petworth, West Sussex
Up to £28000.00 per annum
SOUS CHEF - 2 ROSETTE HOTEL - £31K
Up to £32000.00 per annum
Chef De Partie - Hotel - 2 Rosette Restaurant - Woodstock
Up to £25000.00 per annum + Tips & amazing company benefits!
Relief Chef - Taunton
£11.00 - £13.00 per annum