Recruiting for a prestigious and luxury 4* Hotel located in Farnborough for a Pastry Chef De Partie to join this fantastic and talented team. The Hotel caters for Weddings and Meetings as well as Events. It has a Brasserie and a Restaurant which serves a British style menu within an informal dining space.
4 days per week (straight shifts)
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
- To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services and all a la carte mis-en-plus is in place.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- Proven skills at a Pastry Position within a rosette establishment
- A passion for delivering high quality, fresh food
- A desire to learn and progress your skills
- Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
- Experience at Pastry Commis / Chef De Partie level
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- First rate culinary skills
- Geat Salary
- Great benefits & training
- Reduced split shifts
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.