Pastry Chef - Country House Hotel - £27,000
|Job Title:||Pastry Chef - Country House Hotel - £27,000|
|Salary:||£27000 per annum, Benefits: Tips + Company Perks|
|Contact Name:||Dave Carlisle|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 15:54|
Our client is a Country House Hotel ideally situated in the beautiful Swanage area. The Hotel boasts a 2AA Rosette restaurant, covering weddings and functions throughout the year. The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Pastry Chef to join their team. As Pastry Chef you will work 4 days on and then 3 days off per week on a various shift basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the hotel’s health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits – Pastry Chef:
- Salary of up to £27,000 per annum
- Great career progression opportunities
- Excellent Tips
- Annual Holiday Allowance
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head Housekeeper - Swanage - £27,000 - Boutique Hotel
Up to £27000.00 per annum + Company Benefits
Chef De Partie - Hotel - Maidstone
Chef de partie - Luxury Hotel
Up to £22500.00 per annum + Tips
Head Chef - Care Home - Swindon - Up to £27,000
Up to £27000.00 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Sous Chef - Hotel - £25K + Tips
£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Tips