|Location||Brockenhurst, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £26000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Country House Hotel - Brockenhurst
45 hrs a week, straight shift
£26,000 + Tips
Pastry Chef required for a Country House Hotel in Brockenhurst.
The hotel has its own bar - the Colonial Bar - with its own entrance and there is a newly refurbished contemporary restaurant within the hotel.
It's a perfect self-contained getaway - the local village of Brockenhurst which is just a short stroll away as is the railway station, with connections to mainline railway stations Southampton and Bournemouth. With 38 bedrooms, all en-suite with a selection of doubles, twin and single rooms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef (Brockenhurst):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
- To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Pastry Chef (Brockenhurst):
- Passionate about delivering and exceeding a high standard of presentation of all dishes
- Previous experience working in a fine dining establishment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Attention to detail, precision and patience
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced working environment
The Reward/Benefits - Pastry Chef (Brockenhurst):
- £26,000 + Tips-Live In
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live-in accommodation available
- Uniform Provided
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.