Pastry Chef-Brighton-£30,000per annum-JanuaryStart
|Job Title:||Pastry Chef-Brighton-£30,000per annum-JanuaryStart|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum, Benefits: work-life balance|
|Start Date:||January 2nd|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 09:53|
My client is looking for a motivated and skilled full-time pastry chef to lead a team of 4.
We are looking for someone with experience as a team-member in a commercial kitchen environment.
40 hours a week , work- life balance position. All straight shifts.
Your main responsibilities as a Pastry Chef (Brighton):
- Responsible for training junior members of the brigade
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
- Experience as a Pastry Chef
- Knowledge of all aspects of Patisserie including breads.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm to take operation to the next level and develop your career.
Benefits – Pastry Chef (Brighton):
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Full training in a broad range of patisserie.
- Meals and drinks provided.
- Staff discount in store
- Additional productivity bonus scheme.
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£26000 per annum, Benefits: tips, live in
Pastry Chef de partie
£22000 per annum, Benefits: tips, overtime , live in
Pastry chef de partie
£23000 per annum, Benefits: live in available
Head Pastry Chef
£35000 - £40000 per annum
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRY
£19700 - £20500 per annum