|Salary||£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Pastry Chef – £21,000-£23,000 + Tips - Independent Fresh Food Restaurant – Southampton
Ref number: DS48753
Job title: Pastry Chef
Contract type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: – £21,000-£23,000
Shifts: 5/7 Days - Shift: Splits
Excellent opportunities for progression
An experienced Pastry Chef is required for a popular restaurant and bar located in the City Centre. They offer varied, seasonal menus and can cater for parties and events. The restaurant is part of a group so there are excellent opportunities for progression. The successful candidate will work minimum of 40hrs,
5 out of 7 days, splits shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the hotel’s health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Pastry Chef:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits – Pastry Chef:
- Salary – £21,000-£23,000 per annum
- Great career progression opportunities
- Excellent Tips
- Annual Holiday Allowance
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.