Pastry Chef - 2 AA Rosette - Live In Available
|Job Title:||Pastry Chef - 2 AA Rosette - Live In Available|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Company Benefits + Free Meals on Shift etc.|
|Contact Name:||David Stacey|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 16:22|
Our Client is a distinctive collection of award winning, family owned hotels, situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels. Their hotels are recognised for the warmth of their welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The hotel currently hiring boasts 80+ bedrooms and Suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant looking over the lake; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. In May they opened a second restaurant with a Pan Asian theme and four Suites, which offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence on British dishes. Their new Spa has also recently opened meaning this is an exciting time to be joining the team!
What they are looking for:
The successful Pastry Chef will already have solid experience of working within a fine dining, at least 1 AA rosette awarded establishment, and generate from a hotel background well versed in banqueting, preferably within a luxury hotel setting. You will have experience of managing kitchens during the absence of the head chef, undertaking the kitchen management tasks such as, ordering, inventory, HACCP, food safety, and performance management with junior members of the brigade.
- Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert service, supervise and coordinate all bread, pastry, dessert preparation and presentation
- Create seasonal dessert dishes to enhance and complement our menus
- Undergo kitchen management including stock control, HACCP and general office related duties
- Ensure that high standards are maintained in the quality of food, both as to its preparation and presentation
- Provision of food preparation cover within the kitchen; including preparation of food, ingredients, and commodities in all areas throughout the kitchen, in readiness for cooking
- To ensure that all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are adhered to receipt and storage of provisions; monitoring stock rotation and ensuring that all food is labelled clearly and correctly
- Any other reasonable duties required by the Head Chef
- Being part of a team that supports and encourages career progression in each other
- Training that is specifically designed for you to grow and progress with us
- A competitive salary and 28 days holiday
- Free staff meals, Live in accommodation is available if you require it
- Advantage Card, which offers discounts and free entrance to many of our venues
If you believe this role is right for you, then please APPLY NOW.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£26000 per annum, Benefits: tips, live in
Pastry Chef de partie
£22000 per annum, Benefits: tips, overtime , live in
Pastry chef de partie
£23000 per annum, Benefits: live in available
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRY
£19700 - £20500 per annum
Commis Chef - Luxury Break Hotel - Hungerford - Live In - Up to £20K
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum