|Job Title:||Passenger Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.07 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Joe Gooch|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 16:18|
We are currently recruiting for a number of Passenger Assistants to join our Client's Community Transport Division.
The role is part time 20 hours per week on split shifts. You will work 2 hours in the morning usually 8am to 10am and 2pm to 4pm however some flexibility is required depending on the route you are placed.
Duties to include:
- Ensuring all children or protected adults are accompanied from their home or day care centre in a safe manner
- To clean up any mess created by the service user.
- Ensuring all belongings are taken with the service user
- To provide good customer service
- Have a patient and calm personality as you can at times deal with difficult situations
- Be committed to the role and the hours as above
- Be given required training
- Be health and safety conscious
- Be willing to interact in a friendly manner with your passengers
- Be flexible with your working hours
In return we can offer an excellent rate of pay of £9.07 per hour, holiday pay and pension.
If interested and want to discuss then please sent your CV to email@example.com or call 0131 225 7531.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's