PART TIME WEEKEND DELIVERY DRIVERS
- Job Reference: 00023314-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £11.14 Per Hour
- Sector: Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
This position is working Saturday and Sundays every weekend.
To clear the bespoke weekend priority boxes and POL units between a specified time window, separate and properly store the Covid-19 test kits in a container and handover the collected items at the parent Mail Centre at a designated point and/or to a Manager
* Collects vehicle, collection route details, priority box keys, PDA / Scanners etc., empty bags, trays, sealable Poly bags and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
* Perform vehicle checks prior to departing for collection.
* Clear collection items from Bespoke Weekend priority boxes & POL units as per the collection schedule and observing prescribed CV19 SSoW
* Follow CV19 test kit collection Ops standards
* All Covid-19 test kits properly bagged and stored for journey back to the parent Mail Centre.
* All other collection mail stored appropriately in the vehicle.
* All boxes / POL units be cleared on or later than the scheduled time.
* Responsible for vehicle / collected mail security.
* Personal Health and Safety.
* Effective and secure handover of all mail on return to the parent Mail Centre
* Return all collection routing info / keys etc. to the designated key counter location