Part time Tutor
- Job Reference: 00039512-1
- Date Posted: 18 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £20.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Part time Primary Tutor needed
£20-£30 per hour
Are you an experienced and qualified primary teacher? Would you like to support children who have fallen behind due to lockdown/ school closures?
Connex Education are working with a primary school based near Corby who are looking for a tutor to support with their catch-up programme across years 3-6.
Working hours are-
The school are hoping this will be classroom based but sessions may need to be delivered online due to the current situation we are all facing.
As a successful tutor you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
– Have access to a tablet, PC or laptop with good internet connection.
You will be required to complete some online training to meet the NTP guidelines.
If you are interested or know of anyone who is suitable please contact Jo directly or call (phone number removed) or apply online today.
Please note, if you do not have relevant experience or qualifications, you will not be considered for this role.
Connex Education Partnership is a National Tutoring Programme (NTP) approved Tuition Partner. That means we provide high-quality, subsidised catch-up tuition to pupils whose education has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Connex Education Partnership is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS. Connex Education Partnership recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate on the basis on age, gender, sexuality, faith or race