Part Time Teaching
- Job Reference: 00095251-1
- Date Posted: 4 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rochester, Kent
- Salary: £23,500 to £35,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Are you looking to work as part of a team? Do you want to work in some of the areas highest rated schools in the area? Would you be interested in furthering your development with access to CPD and accredited teacher courses for free?
Simply Education are looking for a range of teaching positions in the local area who are passionate about teaching and wanting full time or part time opportunities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call our Kent branch on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available