Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a Part Time-SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR to join one of their busy departments. This is a temporary position starting ASAP and is until the 14th of February.
There could be potential for this role to be extended further or become longer term.
Please note this position is starting as soon as possible, so candidates should ideally be immediately available.
Pay Rate: £11.08 p/h
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10am- 2pm, Saturday 9am - 4.30pm. Wednesday day off
About the Role
You would be working as key member of the team working alongside other colleagues in a fast paced office environment.
Duties will include:
* Front facing support
* Dealing with queries / being first point of contact
* Supporting on projects and events
* General administrative duties
* Data entry.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous office administration experience is essential
* Previous front facing customer service
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
* On-site parking is available, and there are also canteens and other on-site facilities available.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays) and increases to 34 days after a successful period of time
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as you can also use the client's bus services free of charge which run every 10 minutes, including services to and from the Derby bus and train station. There are also alternative bus stops just outside the site.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.