|Salary||Depending on Experience||Sector||Sales|
Salary – Depending on Experience
Are you looking to work part time hours to suit you? My client is looking for two new members of the team to work 20-25 hours a week each and is prepared to work these hours around your commitments or requirements as best they can to suit the business as well. They are very open to school hours 10-3pm or even 3 days a week, this is a great opportunity to get a role to suit your work/life balance!
If you are motivated and enjoy being on the phone with a range of clients you will have the potential to have a great role and earn a generous uncapped bonus within this publishing house! After speaking to my client I understand a realistic view on the bonus which I would be delighted to talk you through the numbers.
My client produces a market leading range of over 25 publications which has been successfully built up over the past 30 years, you will be joining a well establish business who will offer a secure position with an uncapped bonus and a good benefits package.
- You must enjoy working in a busy team environment towards monthly and quarterly targets
- Be self-motivated
- Able to build relationships with existing clients and bring on new business
- Enjoy attending events and meeting your customers
- Think outside the box for different ideas for your sales and to promote the company
- If you are ambitious and outgoing you will fit in well to this sociable team
To be considered for this role we will need to see evidence of:
- Previous sales experience over the phone within B2B or Customer Service skills with the desire to pick up the phone learning to make sales calls
- Professional approach to your work and team
- Being able to react quickly to an ever changing environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work towards targets and hit them!
- Account management skills – Ideally
Please click Apply Now to send me your CV in the strictest of confidence
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions. Due to the large number of responses we receive if you haven't heard from us in 14 days please understand your application was not successful on this occasion.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.