Part-Time Post Room Assistant
|Job Title:||Part-Time Post Room Assistant|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Leanna Higginbotham|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 17:55|
Salary £8.21 per hour
Part-time 16 hours per week
Mondays and Fridays 8.30am to 5pm
Ongoing temporary contract
If you have Administration or Post Room experience then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with one of our clients who is the largest business process outsourcing and professional services company in the UK!
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to work as the Field Support Stores Assistant, supporting the work of indoor and Field staff. This position is offered on an on-going temporary basis through Blue Arrow.
Key activities and responsibilities:
* Pick and despatch stores requests
* Despatch and record outgoing mail to business standards
* Archive, retrieve and prepare documents for off-site storage
* To ensure all essential training is up to date
* To ensure all direct reports are fully compliant
* General office duties such as photocopying etc, as required
* Manual Handling will be required in this role for which training will be given (boxes up to 15kg)
* To work within the requirements of Data Protection Act
* Basic knowledge of TV Licencing policy required
* Experience working in an office environment
* To work independently on all tasks with little supervision
* Experience working within a team
* Ability to work towards set targets
* Work accurately with a keen eye for detail
* Good IT skills
This role is offered on an ongoing temporary basis working 16hrs per week.
If you think you have what it takes with all the skills we're looking for, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's