PART TIME LABORATORY ADMINISTRATOR
|Job Title:||PART TIME LABORATORY ADMINISTRATOR|
|Salary:||£10530 per annum, Benefits: Parking, Pension|
|Start Date:||2018-12-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Hall|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 16:35|
Duties and responsibilities
- To ensure all work in the laboratory is carried out in compliance with the Health and Safety policies, ISO13485 (Current Revision), ISO17025 (Current Revision), EUGMP (Current Revision), accreditation requirements, internal procedures and in conjunction with the Technicians and under the direction of the Management team.
- Has specific and general responsibilities and authority in respect of the Quality Systems:-
- Maintains accurate and sufficiently detailed records of all quality test booked in.
- Upholds relevant quality standards as set out in the controlled laboratory and QA procedures.
- Performs other related quality duties as assigned.
- Initiates Non-Conformance reports where necessary.
- Performs reception duties, receiving and managing telephone calls, visitors and deliveries.
- Booking in samples on IFS and querying all discrepancies with customer.
- Raising new parts on IFS system and documenting appropriately.
- Producing typed reports and certificates in the professional and timely manner.
- Critical review of all documentation.
- Update and maintain a general office filing system
- Provide cover for the Administrators ensuring total cover is always available.
- To archive customer’s production paperwork as required.
- Responsible for inputting purchase orders onto IFS.
- Responsible for raising credit notes when required.
- Ensuring Company Admin department operates in a professional and competent manner at all times.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality with respect to all laboratory activities including customers.
- Attend courses, and undergo such training, as is considered relevant for the role.
- Familiarise yourself with Company work carried out in the Laboratory.
- Undertake any duties which become necessary and as may reasonably be expected in the provision of the quality assured service.
- Responsibility for providing and maintaining service excellence to customers. Providing professionalism and courtesy at a high level.
Working hours are 22.5 per week working 4.5 hours per day and these can be arranged to suit schooling hours if necessary. i.e. 9.30am – 14.00pm.
Salary £10,530.00 per Annum working 22.5 hours per week
If you feel you have the experience and wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity please upload your up to date CV and you will be contacted regarding your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Parcel Sorters - part time
£8.46 per hour
£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum
£15.41 - £16.39 per hour
£22000 - £24000 per annum