PART TIME - H&S OFFICER
|Job Title:||PART TIME - H&S OFFICER|
|Salary:||£18105 - £20796 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 15:18|
Do you have a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification?
If yes to both questions, we would love to hear from you...
We are looking to recruit a part time Health and Safety Officer for our client in Banbury.
This role is working 3 days per week, 8.15 - 1700.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will actively manage all health, safety and environmental issues on behalf of the company.
- Maintain and uphold all applicable health and safety policies, procedures and systems for the company.
- Make recommendations and implement changes where necessary
- Ensure all relevant areas of the business are kept up to date with new changes in Health and Safety legislation
- Carry out and review risk assessments, inspections and audits
- Investigate all accidents, incidents, lost time incidents and near misses
- Work alongside the department managers to ensure adequate training of staff
Skills and experience required -
- It is essential you hold a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role is also essential
- Candidates applying will need to be 'self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
This is a part time role working 24 hours per week across 3 days.
The salary for this role is 18,105 - 20,796 DOE ( FTE £30,175-£34,660)
Free parking is also available for all staff.
If you have the above skills and experience, why wait APPLY NOW !
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£24,300 to £30,940
£8.25 per hour
Warehouse operatives / Picker Packers Northallerton
£8.21 - £8.92 per hour
£8.36 per hour, Benefits: temp-perm position, discount in boots
Forklift Driver/Warehouse OP
£8.80 per hour, Benefits: Holiday pay, Over time.