Part time Customer Service Coordinator
|Job Title:||Part time Customer Service Coordinator|
|Salary:||£20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 14:31|
Established, forward thinking beauty retail based organisation, have a new opportunity for a Part time Customer Service Coordinator to join their team which is situated in East Bristol, but will also involve regular travel across the South-West. A full clean driving licence is required. You will also need to be flexible in your approach as the working hours are varied and include evenings and weekends.
You will be offered a salary of £20,000 per annum pro rata (£16,000 once pro rata) plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, generous discounts on products and services, a company mobile phone and health care package.
Working hours are Part time 32 hours per week:
Wednesday - 4pm - 9pm
Thursday 4pm- 9pm
Friday 3pm - 9pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 5pm (home working but on call all day)
Total 32 hours per week.
Parking will be available on site.
Customer Service Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Part time Customer Service Coordinator to join the Head Office team in Bristol. If you're super organised, passionate about customer service and a real team player, this could be the role for you. You'll be joining at an exciting time of change and growth. You will report directly to the Business Development Manager and your main responsibilities will include:
- Custodian of the customer service function
- Providing cover to our network of Tanning Studios as and when required
- Management of the customer helpline and complaints process
- Answering customer enquiries via social media and email platforms
- Providing support to the Office Manager/ Accounts Assistant
- Providing marketing assistance to the Marketing Manager
- General administration support for the Head Office Team including the Business Development Manager, HR Manager, Training Manager and Area Manager
- Aid in the smooth running of the Head Office
- Ad hoc duties
- Helping to develop procedures and practices
Required Experience and Skills
- Customer service experience
- Flexible approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Customer orientated
- MS Office
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent qualification
- A full UK driving licence
- Previous experience of office work
- Customer facing experience
- Customer complaint handing experience
- Vocational qualification
You will ideally have previous experience within a senior customer service role and have a really positive and motivational approach and a strong focus on customer service and sales. You will need to have strong initiative to go above and beyond expectations. You'll need to be educated to A Level standard or equivalent. Any relevant qualifications will be welcomed.
If you are interested then please hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's