Part time Customer Service Advisor
- Job Reference: 00040097-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Woolpit, Suffolk
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Do you want to join the leading independent provider of utility networks?
BUUK Infrastructure know that the greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Advisor to join our Head Office location based in Woolpit on a part time basis (2 days a week). This is a temporary position lasting nine months. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
You will be part of the customer services department undertaking tasks relevant to the specific team allocated to, assisting with other duties as required with significant use of an internal Amadeus system. Responsibilities may be in any of the below 4 areas, but usually only in one area at a time and/or any other related activities.
Industry Process Responsibilities:
* Process all Shipper/Supplier online queries in accordance with regulatory obligations
* To ensure the accuracy of address data within Amadeus and industry databases by liaising with developers and local authorities as appropriate
* Various Supply Point Registration tasks
Meter Reads Field Force Responsibilities:
* Input and validation of asset data to GTC systems
* Scanning and Filing of documents as applicable
* Assist in the production of statistics and internal reports as required
* Work within agreed standards of service as applicable
Customer Engagement Responsibilities:
* Carry out tasks as required as part of the Net Promoter Score (NPS) process
* Dealing with customer complaints to a positive resolution
* Guaranteed Standards of Performance payments
* Management of the Customer Service Inbox
MAP (Meter Asset Provider) Operations - Smart Meters
* Carry out end to end process for Smart Meter Assets business ensuring optimum revenue is obtained for our assets
The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience (knowledge of the utilities industry desirable but not essential as training on our company and systems will be provided), have excellent telephone manner/communication skills, and be highly organised and able to multi task and prioritise your own workload.
What can we offer you?
Along with a fantastic working environment, we offer a competitive starting salary, sociable Monday-Friday working hours, pension scheme, life assurance and free car parking on site. We have a subsidised staff canteen available and offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a corporate perk scheme and wellbeing assistance programme.
Due to the current on-going Coronavirus pandemic, we understand there may be questions about working from home and our offices. BUUK and its group carefully monitor government guidelines and are proud to operate COVID secure offices.
We currently offer a mixture of office and remote working for positions where possible and are taking precautions to ensure all of our staff are safe. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss this further