Part-Time Chef - Care Home - £8.91p/h - All overtime paid at £11.00p/h - Chichester Area
A care home in the Chichester area is looking for a Part-Time Chef to run the kitchen for afternoons/evening a week working from 3pm-7pm on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will work 16 hours a week but also cover the other chef's holidays on a full-time basis, weekend work is paid at £10.40p/h and all overtime is paid at £11p/h!!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Part-Time Chef:
* Producing and presenting the dishes to meet the required standard
* To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
* To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
What You Need To Be a Successful Part-Time Chef:
* Experience at as a Chef
* A creative flair with a passion for fresh produce
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
* Hourly pay - £8.91p/h-£11-p/h
* 16 hours a week, working straight shifts - all over time paid!
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process