Part time Client Data Manager
|Job Title:||Part time Client Data Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 10:37|
An extremely successful international law firm, are looking for a Part time Client Data Manager/eDiscovery Manager to join their team in Central Bristol only a stone's throw from Temple Meads & on all major bus routes. The role is a fixed term contract position for a approx 6 - 9 months.
You will be working three days per week of hours 09.30 - 5.30 pm & receive a salary circa £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience) pro rata + amazing benefits.
The client offer amazing company benefits; stylish offices, life assurance, income protection, group personal pension, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan (travel), mortgage advice, private medical insurance, ride2work, gym flex and holiday flex amongst others!
Our client requires a sharp-minded, process and service oriented individual, you will be an experienced eDiscovery professional, who will act as the first escalation point for technical and legal issues arising from eDiscovery exercises and the provision of client data solutions. The team provide accessible end to end support throughout all stages of the EDRM to ensure that the most efficient and cost effective solution is achieved. These services are provided predominantly to litigation teams, but support is also provided for non-litigation matters such as date breaches, data subject access requests etc.
This is a temporary role (fixed term contract) to cover the maternity leave of the existing eDiscovery and Client Data Manager.
Main duties include:
- Advising and consulting with key stakeholders on technical and legal issues arising from eDiscovery exercises.
- Lead and supervise a team of existing eDiscovery project Managers in their daily management of cases, ensuring their processes align with existing policies and workflows as well as industry best practice
- Oversee and manage relations with third party technology providers
- Extensive experience in the eDiscovery industry spanning all stages of the EDRM
- Proficiency in a range of eDiscovery technologies, particularly the relativity platform
- A sound knowledge of legal technology solutions and UK eDiscovery industry, detailed understanding of the legal framework of electronic disclosure, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards
- Well organised adept at managing teams, suppliers, technology and team projects
- Flexible in approach
- Highly effective communication skills
Hopefully the above has ticked all of your boxes, in which case, please click on apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's