|Location||Horsham, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £10 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef - Part time 21 hours
High End Care Home
No late evenings
£10 per hour, 21 hours per week
A High end care home in Horsham are looking for a part time chef on a permanent basis to help support the Head Chef in this modern kitchen. You'll be catering for 60 residents on a cook to order service. You must live close by to Horsham or drive.
Responsibilities of role
- Adhere to dietary requirements
- Cook from scratch for the residents of the home
- Deputise for the Head Chef when they have holiday
- Supervise the Kitchen Porters
Our ideal candidate will
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have good organisational skills
- Keen eye for attention to detail
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.