|Salary||£10000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This role of an Administrator is to support with the following responsibilities:
• Diary Management for Regional Managing Director
• Meeting Preparation and Management (including Preparation of Presentations)
• Annual Leave Management duties for RMD and line reports
• Mileage Management of RMD and line reports
• Expenses Management of RMD and line reports
• Access business systems : Salesforce, run reports (customer / supplier) liaise with Commercial & Sales personnel.
• Customer & Supplier Relationship Interactions
• Organise Events that RMD is Hosting
• Working with the Commercial Team, Branch Managers and Area Sales Managers and Board Senior Management Team.
• Provide support with reception cover when necessary for AdHoc occasions
• Experience of Microsoft office suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The ideal candidate would ideally have the following skills and experience :
• The ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
• Fastidious attention to detail.
• Efficient time management.
• Motivated and flexible.
•Experience with administration
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please APPLY. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.
Part Time Business Support Administrator
Part time – 20 hours per week- Can be flexible